I read over 100 books on stock trading, including technical analysis, fundamental analysis, general investing books, and mechanical trading systems. The following 10 are the best technical analysis books in my opinion:
- This book is divided into 3 major parts: Psychology, Trading Tactics, and Money Management. You will learn many popular technical indicators and how to use them efficiently to generate trading signals.
It also helps you discipline your mind to be successful in the stock market. The book also covers money management skills. One thing that I don’t follow from this book is the author’s 2% stop loss because I think that is way too little in today’s volatile market.
- This book is quite interesting because it offers a few unique points that you wouldn’t find in other books. One of them is the discussion on overbought areas, which are identified by using the indicator, stochastic. Marcel Link, the author, suggested that we should not sell a stock while it is in the overbought area. Instead, we should wait until it pulls back from the overbought area or else you will miss a lot of good opportunities. I agree with him as I backtested the strategy with my own mechanical trading system.
- This book covers short term trading and how you can swing trade and day trade successfully. You will learn how to use technical analysis to predict stock movements and find profitable trade setups (buy & sell). Learn about Candlestick Patterns which is one of the most powerful trend predicting tool ever invented. You will learn how to trade seasonal stocks such as retail stocks. You will also learn how to build a trading system on your own and how you can profit from it.
4. Profitable Candlestick Trading: Pinpointing Market Opportunities to Maximize Profits
This is not a book, but a stock trading course on Candlestick patterns. You will learn all the basic candlestick patterns as well as advanced reversal patterns. You will learn how to apply these candlestick patterns on real trading and make a profit. In addition, you will get learn how to get the best charting software and scanning software to scan for these candlestick patterns.
- This is the first book I read on technical analysis. I read the book 3 times for about 1 month to digest everything presented in the book. It will be much easier if you read “Trading for a Living” before reading this one, as they were both written by the same author. I followed the techniques presented in the book when I first started trading, but I didn’t make much profit. Obviously, that does not mean that this is a bad book. There might be thousands of people following his techniques and making fortunes. Currently, I’m only using daily charts to make my trading decisions. I don’t use weekly charts because I usually don’t hold a stock for over a week.
- This book is perfect for beginners. It is a very comprehensive book that covers almost every technical indicator that you need to know. However, if you already read the top 4 books and understand each of them well, then you don’ t need to read this book as you wouldn’t learn much new. I finished this book in 2 days skipping 2/3 of the book because I already knew the concepts and indicators presented in the book.
- This is a good book to read if you are a computer programmer and know how to build your own trading systems, or at least you should be able to program tradestation to backtest trading signals in order to read this book.
- This book covers trading skills and strategies and the author’s 7-step approach to the stock market. It also covers how to set stop losses and when you should not buy a stock, which is when the risk-reward ratio is less than 1:3. The book offers some interesting points and history stock market events that seemed to repeat itself.
- If you plan to day trade online, you should read this book as it shows you different trading strategies based on technical analysis and how they apply to day trading. It describes, step by step, on how to set up an online trading account and how to read the screen.
- A great book on technical analysis and chart patterns for both beginners and experienced traders.
- This book is written by the same author as “Trading for a Living” and “Come into my Trading Room.” This is a great book if:
a) You are a beginner,
b) You read “Come into my Trading Room,” or
c) If you don’t fully understand “Come into my Trading Room”
This book is like a practice book on what you learn from “Come into my Trading Room.” The author interviewed 16 different people to see how they trade. Then he gives his own opinion on each trade based on his trading method which is first presented in “Come into my Trading Room.”
Top 50 Trending Stocks
to find out. The top 50 stocks shows you exactly which stocks that you should be buying right now.
The list is perfect for swing trading and day trading as you will find stocks that are going to make
break outs and about to explode at any time right now. You don't necessary have to buy these stocks, but it would be a
good idea to add these stocks to your watch list.
How much does the service costs? Not even a dime.
Click here to get your top 50 stocks today before the break out.
Market Mastery - FREE 3 Trading Videos
- Learn How to Automatically Spot The Top 3% of All Stocks In Just SECONDS...
- Training Video 1: "Market Mastery" Trading Lab Discovery
- Training Video 2: "Market Mastery" Fast Filter Technique
- Training Video 3: "Market Mastery" Results
[Download Free Guide] 20 Rules for Trading Success
- Learn How To Trade the Markets with Professional Trader and Unleash Your True Potential Today!
- Get your stock picks, trading videos, tips, lessons and webinars!.